Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dinner


Due to everyone is not at home this week,

that means I'm alone at home,
I have to think of what to cook for myself.
I cooked instant noodle as breakfast.

Maggie mee with egg

Then, I decided to make ABC soup and vegetable for dinner.
I started looking for ingredients in the fridge.
Luckily still have some.

After that, I started to do some house works.
Wash clothes & shirts, feed my doggy, clean here n there, and ASSIGNMENT!!!
Later, I feel lazy to cook, but nobody is free to have a dinner with me.
No Choice, forced to cooooooook~
But changed it to ABC PORRIDGE.

Start cooking at 7pm.
Ingredients as below: 

Chicken

Potato & Onion

Tomato

Process:
  • Cut all the ingredients into smaller size
  • Wash it
  • Wash some rice also
  • Put all ingredients into the rice cooker
  • Pour in water
Put all ingredients into the rice cooker

Pour in water

~COOOOOOKing~

The OUTCOME:


HOW??????

Actually I should have put in some carrot and sweet corn also.
It might taste better.
But I lazy to go out and buy it.

Try it out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment