Monday, September 13, 2010

My day,My Co0kiNg2

Hello, everybody.
It's been a very long time I didn't update my blog.
Sorry for the delayed, because of some personal problems.
**hug hug**

Students are having holidays now, 
so, I can enjoy my life "PEACEFULLY" now.
Since I'm alone at home,
of course it's time to show off my cooking skills
**Pai seh**

Basically I love cooking,
but definitely not doing the cleaning job
WITHOUT my lovely hand glove.
Luckily I have a useful hand glove from Giant.
(cheap and useful <pink in color some more >)

By the way,
let's look at the food photos.

My scallop porridge:

Nothing much,
just put in some rice, water and scallop,
then cook it.
DONE~

Besides, I've cooked PASTA as my dinner yesterday.

The ingredients 

Look quite "homemade"

Do you mind to taste some??
Nah, this is yours ^.^

-------------------------END-------------------------

*********Stay tuned for my Melbourne trip and BURGER pictures*********

No comments:

Post a Comment