Friday, October 15, 2010

Once in a Blue Moon

Due to some stupid reason,
I was force to leave my house at the noon time.

It's been a long long time I didn't go for a movie,
the last movie that I've watched is "Shrek 3", I guess.
So, I decided to go for a movie ALONE at Mid Valley .

NO nO No,
it's not lonely at all.
In fact, I'm quite enjoy it.

I only watch movie alone Once in a Blue Moon.

I've watched "Dinner with Schmucks" just now.
It's a comedy movie, but if you ask me is it nice,

I'm not gonna comment on this movie.
Everyone has different taste and judgement,
so you go watch it, and you judge it by yourself.


I Feel pretty good after watching it,
**smile smile and laugh laugh**


To all of you,
please never ever try to treat yourself badly
when facing problems.

There must be something that can make you happy.
You know yourself the best, right??

"DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY"
SMILE ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment