Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Life, Love Life.......

Basically, I love taking photo..
Not photo of myself,
but what I see in life.
Every photo tells a story, no matter it is nice or not.

Here is what I saw just now...


I seldom see old couple in Malaysia, walk into Starbucks,
choose a drink together, sit down and chat.
BUT, they did.....
They talk to each other sooooooo SOFT and holding each others' hand...
This is so SWEET!!!


These guys are from Germany,
nothing much,
just need help to search for a location.
I couldn't help much,
but borrowed them my laptop for them to GOOGLE MAP.
Nice to meet them too.

See, sometimes life is just full of surprise.
I was sitting in Starbucks with a very down mood,
but when I see things happening around me,
people coming IN and OUT, HAPPY and SAD,
I can tell that, 
NOT everything is BAD as we think.

Stay happy friends and my family,
a smile helps a lot. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment