Sunday, January 8, 2012

1 Day Tour to Pulau Ketam

Early in the morning of 4 Jan 2012,
I decided to do something before the BIG BIG DAY of mine.
A small island came across my mind,
PULAU KETAM, the crab island.

Pack my stuffs and JUST DO IT!!!
View from the parking

Let's go..
It's 3.30pm when I reach the jetty,
because I went to the wrong place, hahaha.
After the ferry is moving only I realised that,
the last ferry back to KL is 5.45PM.

There was a old grandma sitting beside me,
she asked me to stay for a night,
because there is nice view at night and early in the morning.

Chit chit and chat chat,
she told me something about the crab land,
then we reached our destination.
(For your information, it took me 35 minutes from Klang jetty to Pulau Ketam)



**ka chak, ka chak, ka chak**
Camera and I was busy at the moment.
Imagine, I was holding 2 LOMO and 1 digital camera.
I was walking alone, taking photos with 3 cameras,
people looked at me like I'm an alien =.= 

Let me take you on a tour now..

Old shops
(Most of them were closed)


The only temple that I managed to visit

I wish...........
(Oops, secret =P)

Buddhist believes that "release" something alive is good. 


"Good Weather"
"Peaceful"
"Money Money HOME"

Then I passed by their houses.

Basically, I dare not walk through it.
It seems dangerous.

**Ding Ding**
::excuse me::
Their transport on the island.

Most of the residents are working as fisherman.
They have to wake up at midnight and start working.


Gotcha, the uncle was tired after working.
Take a nap first.


Girl: Dear,you see, Tsunami is coming
Boy: No worries, I'm here, run baby run.
Place for couple dating (I guess so)


Store room??

Hmmm, yes!!

Hardworking.
The place where people build their ships.

A half-done ship

People catch every chance to make money.
Wife opened a small eating stall in front of the house,
while the hubby is catching fish outside there.

Time to catch the ferry, RUN baby run.
Never forget to take photo.

CNY decorations.

It's going to rain, they are rushing back home too.





Jetty, I'm back to you.
Below are some sunset photos.
Don't know which to choose, so just upload all.

















Well, that's all I managed to do in the 1 hour tour to Pulau Ketam.
I will definitely be back and stay overnight for once.

---------------- Have a nice day ----------------

2 comments: